Friday, June 01, 2012

violetta verde


The minute I saw these socks I knew I had to knit them. The designer used the Fibonacci sequence of numbers as the foundation for establishing the changing twist pattern. I heart the Fibonacci number sequence and hadn't used it since pre-Ravelry in my knitting.

It was time.

I had some Dream in Color Smooshy Cashmere yarn in the stash waiting for the right project.


I think I did ok.

Happy Friday!
Happy June!
Happy weekend!! xo
 

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...
...I could walk through my garden forever.
~Alfred Lord Tennyson 

Asterales Zag sock pattern by Ellie Ellis in Smooshy Cashmere 'violetta verde'


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How divine! The colors are so soothing and the texture is wonderful. Beautiful socks! Love the flower and quote too.
Happy weekend to you as well.

Bobbie Casey said...

I heart the numbers. I use the sequence in so many things I do.
Just beautiful socks and the flower grows in my garden, as well. I just love it.
This quote is very special. I hope you have a groovy weekend, too.
xoxoBobbie

Judy S. said...

You find the best yarn colors! And patterns. Thanks for the link!